Our Award Winning Business Travel
It has been an incredible year at Travel Counsellors for Business. 2018 marks the 16th consecutive year of double-digit growth with global corporate travel sales increasing by 10% to £151 million.
And, our success has not gone unnoticed. Over the year we’ve been nominated for, and won, awards on a national and international level. These awards recognise our huge growth, exceptional customer focus, strong leadership and world-class technology.
A selection of our upcoming awards, recent wins and nominations is shown below.
- Best Travel Management Company (£50 - £200 million UK annual sales) - Business Travel Awards 2019
- Top Business Travel Agency - Travel Trade Gazette Awards 2019
- The Amazon Growing Business of the Year (Larger company category £50m+) - second year running
- Best Independent Travel Agency – British Travel Awards
- Winners of Best Large Company Management Team of the Year - BVCA (British Venture Capital Association) Awards - the second time we have won this award
- Named in the London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire in Europe 2018
- Listed in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the fourth time
- Technology Team of the Year - Travolution Awards 2018
- Rising Brand of the Year - Travolution Awards 2018
- Corporate Travel Agency of the Year Under $100 million revenue – Australian Travel Awards
- Innovation of the Year – Australian Travel Awards
- Mid-Market Business of the Year finalist - The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards UK 2018
- Our UK Managing Director, Kirsten Hughes, is a finalist in the “Executive Leader” category at the 2018 IBM iX Everywoman in Travel Awards.