- Personalised end-to-end business travel management
What we can do for your business
With 30 years of experience, unrivalled service, 1,900+ Travel Counsellors, proprietary technology and globe-spanning partnerships, we make business travel easy.
What does our corporate travel management include?
We’re famous for our concierge-like service, but our peerless commercial infrastructure is the real hero. While relationships are the face of our business, our global connections are the backbone.
You’ll benefit from:
- Safe, secure and responsible travel
- 24/7 support
- Continual development of your travel programme and policies
- Leading-edge technology, including our proprietary platform, Phenix, and myTC app
- Financial reporting and data-led insights
- Game-changing global partnerships
- A dedicated Business Travel Counsellor, every time
How we can help your business
As your travel partner, we’re with you throughout every trip. Call centres aren’t our style – we prefer to keep things personal. That means if you need to talk to your Business Travel Counsellor, they’re only ever a call away.
Support for a range of occasions
For our regular travellers, we never stop working. Your Business Travel Counsellor and Business Development Manager are always striving to develop robust travel policies and find ways to better deliver our service. We can take care of:
- Air travel
- Passports and visas
- Car rental, chauffeurs, taxis
- Rail travel
- Corporate events and conferences
Safe and secure travel
We take our Duty of Care towards you seriously. That’s what drives us to do everything we can to keep you and your team safe while travelling. This includes:
In-house duty office and Health & Safety teams on hand whenever you need them
24/7 monitoring, traveller tracking and support to deal with developing and emergency situations
Our executive, personal service means we can deal with issues before they become problems
We’re unapologetic in being a people-led business – it’s what we’re known for. But, we also use the best technology to help us work smarter and deliver exceptional services. One example of this is Phenix, our proprietary booking platform.
Phenix compiles client information in one place. That means our Business Travel Counsellors and clients can manage, monitor and report on travel more efficiently. It also lets us spot cost savings and fix issues quickly.
Phenix works alongside our myTC customer portal and mobile app, which provide your business with real-time updates on quotes, bookings and any travel concerns.
Travel to every corner of the world
When it comes to luxury business travel, the world’s your oyster. We have over 1,900 Travel Counsellors across the planet who can take you anywhere you need to go.
Also, our partnership with GlobalStar means that our support and knowledge reach further than ever before. If you have a worldwide presence, we can service territories on an individual basis, with specialist local knowledge alongside our high levels of service. For other clients, it simply means wherever you are in the world, you’ll find us there too.
Business travel management built around you
Our flexible service and 24/7 access to a global community of business travel experts means we can provide what you need, when you need it. You’ll get access to:
- VIP travel services – Like meet & greet, private jet/yacht hire, and dedicated travel concierge services, including restaurant, theatre and sporting event booking
- Regular financial reporting – Plus a range of invoicing options
- A sustainability-first focus – Including Green Leaf, which highlights the most positive environmental options on our booking system
A sustainable approach to Business Travel
Travel can play an important role in your ESG strategy which is why we have tools to help you achieve your goals.
- CO2 calculations at the point of sale available in our myTC Online booking tool, helping you to make informed sustainable choices
- DEFRA standard emissions reporting, aligned with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, highlighting emissions intensive areas of your travel
- Guidance from your Travel Counsellor to advise you on lower carbon travel solutions
- Partnership with Trees4Travel to help facilitate purchasing of United Nations Certified Emissions Reduction credits
- Over 20,000 properties vetted and labelled with the Travel Counsellors Green Leaf logo to indicate their alignment with the list of sustainability standards created by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Regular training for our Travel Counsellors to keep them up to date with the latest industry developments
How does Travel Counsellors for business work?
Getting your business to your chosen destination has never been easier with Travel Counsellors, we’ll manage everything for you from start to finish. Here’s how our corporate travel works:
- Tell us your requirements — Where you need to go, how long you’ll be staying, and details about your party.
- We book everything for you — We’ll arrange flights, organise visas, and find the perfect accommodation for your needs.
- Get in touch with us if you need any assistance — We don’t use call centres; instead, you get a direct line to your dedicated corporate travel manager.
How can I get in touch with Travel Counsellors?
For general enquiries, you can contact our central support team at 0161 4645000 or fill out our contact form here.
If you have an urgent travel request, we recommend contacting your personal Business Travel Counsellor directly with the emergency number found on your travel documentation.
Can I book a family holiday with Travel Counsellors?
Yes, our services also extend to leisure trips. You’ll receive your very own Travel Counsellor who will craft a trip that’s tailored to your needs so you can make memories that last a lifetime.
Learn more about our personal Travel Counsellors service here.