Spotlight On: INNSiDE by Melia
Founded in 1993, INNSiDE began in Germany, with the aim of seamlessly flexing the boundaries between work and play. When Meliá Hotels International acquired the brand in 2007, new properties were opened across wider Europe and also in New York and Yogyakarta.
With a focus on ‘bleisure’ and an understanding that a work trip isn’t all about work, INNSiDE has always been in tune to how guests think, feel and travel, whether they’re booking for business or a beach break. From poolside lounging in Palma and the cobbled streets of Prague to the soaring skyscrapers of New York, there are so many incredible options to choose from, with plenty more coming soon.
Here are just a few extra touches that await you when you stay at an INNSiDE by Meliá property.
- Local and cultural activities: Explore the cultural wonders of your destination and prepare to be inspired by events curated by in-the-know experts, together with local music, art and literature.
- INFIT: Stay fit and healthy in the state-of-the-art fitness spaces, where the digital fitness software, INFIT, lets you work out whenever you choose.
- Reimagined meeting spaces: INNSiDE by Meliá’s creative and multi-functional meeting rooms are full of smart ideas and sustainable touches that can be arranged to meet your needs.
- In-room perks: With complimentary organic drinks in every room, you’ll never go thirsty during your stay.
- Sustainability: Expect plenty of environmentally friendly touches too, including refillable organic toiletries and the use of sustainable bed linens and towels. You can also enjoy handcrafted tipples and treats during your stay, with some available to buy and take home with you.